Frequently asked questions

We maybe able to answer your questions here, we have outlined some of our more common asked questions

HAVE QUESTIONS?

We offer a 100% uptime gurantee when the customer opts-in for VRRP or a redundancy protocol. We are multi-homed to our uplinks, and always N+1 on our networking core.

Yes, We provide cpu, memory, disk and bandwidth graphs for vps, and interface statistics for your colocated servers.

We hold an anti-spam policy. This typically means service may be terminated as a result of several complaints

We offer 24x7 support in which levels of escalation should be completed off hours are support ticket, email, phone or skip to the call if it's a true emergency. We will help to the best of our ability to get your issues handled in a timely fashion.

Yes, This may be setup with your individual sales represenative

Yes, We welcome visitors and coffees, you should always email us prior to coming in case we are offsite.

During business hours however we can make immediate exceptions. Planned maintenance should be directed to your individual sales representative for proper access.

The datacenter is manned 24x7 by an outside security agency. There are over 100 cameras online and 5 specifically around our rows of cabinets. Each cabinet is locked with a combination lock. Removal of equipment is always logged and we must have notifications prior to removal.

We maintain a 10% capacity and are never oversold

Yes We can. This service is typically offered FREE depending on the level of management. Initial setup and configuration are also offered FREE.

Yes, We offer the ability for you to scale as required which includes cross connects and connecting to your own providers.

The MATHEMATICAL maximum transfer of 1Mbps full duplex (megabit per second, or Mb/s) is roughly 320 gigabytes per month in each direction (320GB in and 320GB out). This is calculated from the number of seconds in a 30-day month multiplied by the number of bits in a megabit.

The REAL WORLD USAGE value of 1Mbps is much less than the mathematical value. Since it is based on several variables, it is impossible to state what your real use could be.

When calculating Mbps from GB, never use the 316GB value as it will almost never be anywhere near accurate. Always consider a conservative number such as 150-200GB per 1mbps outbound, as this is what the typical end-user's usage of bandwidth equates to.

The 95th percentile usually cuts off the top 5% of bandwidth peaks in each month, and then bills at the nearest rate. In this way, infrequent peaks are ignored and the client is charged in a fairer way. The reason this statistic is so useful in measuring data throughput is that it gives a very accurate picture of the cost of the bandwidth. The 95th percentile says that 95% of the time, the usage is below this amount. Just the same, the remaining 5% of the time, the usage is above that amount.

YOU NEED SUPPORT?
Live Chat

Yes we have that, look at the bottom right of your page

Support Tickets

Support tickets are the fastest way to get a response when chat isn't

24X7 Call Center

Emergencies do happen and we are on call

Social Media

Although we are not online often social media is a great way to give us feedback